An opportunity to acquire a Château in the Dordogne region.
This château is a Girondine estate from the 17th century. The origin of the name means that it was very probably an old royal house. The château has also housed a renowned person but it will remain a surprise…
The location is “magical” at the edge of the Dordogne. It includes a patio with a view on the river and it enjoys a park of 3Ha with centenary trees, ponds and lawns.
The château includes 3 rooms where receptions with 60 to 180 people can be made. It also includes a fitted kitchen and a dining room adjacent to the kitchens that can be used by a caterer.
The château also offers the possibility to organise wedding ceremonies or seminars with exceptional surroundings, and finally offers the opportunity of privatising the entire place with all the bedrooms:
The château offers the following services and accomodations:
• a beautiful reception area on the façade of the château or on the patio
• dinning in the living rooms or at the Orangerie, or even on the patio overlooking the Dordogne if the weather is great.
• accommodation and brunch the day after
• in working days, a studying and peaceful area with a relaxing landscape view.
• in the surrounding area, there is the possibility of doing tours nearby the château (Saint-Emilion, the vineyards of Bergerac or even the Périgord region)
The Château includes 27 bedrooms that are different and similar at the same time. The simplicity of each which has a class warmth by their furnitures in each room, all tinted with a fine touch of orientalism. All rooms have a different size and views on the Dordogne and the park or the neighbouring orchards.
This is a rare opportunity for a resort or charming lodgings.
An exceptional property located 1 hour from Bordeaux and 20 minutes from Saint-Emilion that must be visited immediately.
Price: contact us
Return to menu: click here